Lighthouse Mediation offers a better way to settle family dispute throughout Norfolk & Suffolk.
Lighthouse Mediation offers a better way to settle family dispute throughout East Anglia.
Lighthouse Mediation was established by Nicky Gough when she moved from the Cotswolds where she ran Cotswold Family Mediation and had her own law firm www.cotswoldfamilylaw.co.uk.
We aim to offer a professional accessible affordable service for anyone who may be going through a divorce or separation, or have some other form of family disagreement, perhaps about children or following a death, civil partnership issues, work related or neighbour disputes.
We can see you in a variety of locations including Norwich, Kings Lynn, Cromer, Swaffham, Fakenham and Thetford
Evening and weekend appointments available
Lighthouse Mediation can bring real benefits at a difficult and stressful time
- Children can see their parents actively working together to resolve issues
- It helps to build relationships, communication and trust and reduces misunderstandings and hostility
- It avoids the emotional and financial costs of a lengthy court battle
- You set the agenda for the meetings so that you can discuss the issues that matter to you. This gives you far more control than if you are going through the courts
- Solicitors, financial advisors and other professionals can be involved in the process to ensure that you reach the best solution for your situation