It is a voluntary and confidential process that is structured to encourage the participants to reach their own solutions.
No one finds separation or divorce an easy subject but we believe we can help to reduce the time, costs and distress of family disputes.
Mediation offers a far less costly approach than Court proceedings both financially and emotionally. It is recognised by the Courts and by the Government as being a quicker, cheaper and more amicable alternative, particularly where children are concerned.
Whatever your dispute, we are here to help you find a solution. We are experienced facilitators and qualified Lawyers who are experts at dealing with a variety of conflict situations. Whether it is concerning separation or divorce, about children or finances or even work place disputes, mediation can help you move on.
As Mediators we provide the framework and guidance so you can explore all the options to achieve a fair and workable outcome.
Mediation can resolve issues such as: –
- Where is everyone going to live;
- What is going to happen to the home;
- How much time will the children spend with each of us;
- What is going to happen at Christmas or in the holidays;
- What about financial issues such as savings, investments, pensions, debts and possessions;
- How will we afford to live, both now and into the future.